Private Boat Charters in Washington, DC for Birthdays, Work Parties, Engagement parties, Graduation parties, and Corporate Team Building!
Planning a special group event or private party? We’ve got you covered for all your private party needs aboard our 74 passenger double-decker Party Boat, our 149 passenger double decker Party Yacht, or our 84 passenger double-decker Pirate Ship!
Our charters are perfect for any private party occasion. Whether you are planning a seasonal work party or corporate team-building event, family or class reunion, or you just want the perfect birthday celebration idea, you can’t go wrong with the Boomerang Fleet.
All three Boomerang vessels are fully equipped with large bars, bathrooms, large top decks, indoor main cabins, dance floors, seating, catering space, and room to lounge. The 74 passenger Boomerang Boat also has a flat screen TV.
Whatever your group size or preferences may be, please read some fun facts below. If your questions are still unanswered, please contact us so we can help!
If you would like to book a charter on a Boomerang vessel:
To reserve or inquirer about a private charter, please email Kelly, our sales director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 202-695-6597 to let us know the following information:
- The date & time you would like the charter.
- The number of hours you would like the charter.
- About how many people you will have on board.
- Your occasion & any questions that you may have.
74 Passenger Boomerang Party Boat:
- Friday Sunset Cruise 7:00pm - 9:00pm: $1600 Charter fee
- Friday Night Cruise 9:00pm-11:45pm: $2400 Charter fee
- Saturday Sunset Cruise 7:00pm-9:00pm: $2000 Charter fee
- Saturday Night Cruise 9:00pm-11:45pm: $3000 Charter fee
- All other cruise times are $800 an hour
149 Passenger Boomerang Party Yacht:
- Friday Happy Hour Cruise 5:00pm-7:30pm: $1600 Charter fee
- Saturday Early Bird Cruise 1pm-3:30pm: $1600 Charter fee
- All other cruise times Sundays through Thursdays are $800 an hour
- Charters are not available on this vessel on Friday & Saturday nights
84 Passenger Boomerang Pirate Ship:
- Family Fun Treasure Hunt Cruise (including pirate show): $900 an hour
- Saturday Sunset Cruise 6:30pm-8:30pm: $1800 Charter fee
- Saturday Night Cruise 8:30pm-11pm: $2500 Charter fee
- Saturday Early Evening Cruise: 4:30pm-6:30pm: $800 Charter fee
- All other cruise times are $800 an hour
- Please visit our Pirate Ship website for additional information.
The Boomerang Charter Fact Sheet:
- To secure a charter, we will need a signed contract from you, as well as a 50% non-refundable deposit via credit card. The remaining balance would be due five days prior to your event.
- All of our chartered and ticketed cruises begin and end at the Georgetown Waterfront.
- Our overall capacity is 80 people, and this allows for up to 74 guests, a captain, two crew members, two bartenders, and a Boomerang DJ.
- Our beer, wine, & cocktails range from $5-$8 a drink & we operate a full bar on board.
- Additional fees are associated if you are interested in open bar packages.
- We do not have a galley (kitchen) on board, but we do have pre-packaged snacks available for purchase on board. You are welcome to bring your own food platters, or your own caterer.
- We strongly suggest incorporating a Boomerang DJ ($50 an hour) to set the tone for your event. You may also bring your own DJ & equipment, or your own Ipod.
- Commercial boats are only allowed to stay at the Georgetown dock for 15 minutes at a time because it is a shared space. You must arrive on time, as we would not be able to hold the boat for late guests due to these strict policies.
- If your first choice vessel or date is sold out, please consider a different vessel in our fleet of three, or a different date or time.
- Get ready for a phenomenal event!
If you would like to have a party on board, without chartering the whole boat:
Many guests inquire about having a private party on a Boomerang Boat, only to find out that it is just as fun & often more cost effective to have everyone sign up individually for a regularly scheduled cruise.
Here is the best way to accomplish this:
- Choose your cruise date/time/boat by visiting our calendar of events.
- Send out a message to your friends (many people copy & paste right from our website or ticketing page) including a link to our calendar of events, the date & time of your cruise, and a note asking them all to reference your party when they purchase their tickets.
- You are welcome to send us an email if you would like an update on your guest list, or to find out the number of tickets remaining for your particular cruise.
- Optional: If you have a group of twenty or more, you can purchase everyone’s tickets all at once (in bulk) by contacting Kelly@ridetheboomerang.com. This will save you $2 per ticket by avoiding the online ticket fee.
Did you know that we offer 5 different cruises on the party yacht?
(Visit our Pirate Ship website if you would like more information on that scurvey ship, matey!)