If you’re planning a special private event in DC or Baltimore, we’ve got one word for you: the Boomerang Bus! Our amazing hand-painted buses can accommodate 38 guests and are equipped with U-shaped seating, dancing poles, hardwood floors and surround sound! Your event is sure to be the talk of the town -- and that’ll be before we even get to any of your destinations! Not sure where you want to go once you’ve rented a bus? Check out our different special event and holiday tours on the Boomerang Bus to get fun ideas for unique trips we operate all throughout the year.
Whatever your group size or preferences may be, please read these scenarios and solutions below. If your questions are still unanswered, please email us so we can help!
1) You would like to rent a Boomerang Party Bus and do your own thing. How can you make this happen?
By renting a Boomerang, you have complete control on where you will go with the bus. This is not a Boomerang-conducted tour as you are renting the Boomerang Bus like you would a limo.
To reserve a private bus rental and to receive an hourly rate quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 202-557-9896 to let us know the following information:
2) You’re excited to hop on board, but you’re not sure if you want to rent the whole bus.
Many riders inquire about having a private party on the Boomerang before finding out that is it often cheaper, easier, and just as fun to have everyone in their group hop on one of our regularly scheduled tours. If you think you’ll have a group of less than 30 people, this might be a great option for you, too. You can knock out the headache of party planning and bus rentals by sending your friends to our ticketing page, and asking them to simply sign up and hop on! Check out our different special event and holiday tours on the Boomerang Bus as we run special tours all throughout the year.
3) You would like to have a party on board the Boomerang and engage in one of our regular tours. What steps should you take to make this happen?
Once you’ve chosen which night you want to celebrate on board the Boomerang, the easiest approach is to create an Evite, a Facebook page, or an email to send out to all of your friends getting them excited about the Boomerang Party Bus (many people cut and paste straight from our ticketing page or website). Include a link to our online calendar of events (www.zerve.com/Boomerang/Calendar), the date you are having your party, and a note asking them all to reference your party when they purchase their tickets. You are welcome to send us an email (email@example.com) if you would like an update on your guest list.
4) You would like to have a party on the Boomerang and engage in one of our regular tours. You don’t necessarily want a private tour, but all of your friends are procrastinators and you fear that the bus will sell out before they all buy their tickets. What should you do?
No problem! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill us in on when you want to have your party and how many people you are expecting. At your request, we can hold up to 15 tickets for your group. You are also welcome to email us for updates on who has signed up in your group. Please keep in mind that any tickets on hold will be released up to 14 days before any event.
4) You would like to have a party on the Boomerang and engage in one of our regular tours, BUT your group wants to be the only ones on the bus. What should you do?