Set sail with the Boomerang and join us for a beautiful day cruise on the Potomac River on our new double-decker party yacht!
- Private Table Up to 6 people per table | 21 yrs. old & up | includes open bar & a snack platter
Set sail with the Boomerang!
Book a table for up to six people and join us for a beautiful cruise on the Potomac River on the top deck of our open air party yacht! Whether you soak up the sun with us during the day, watch the monuments light up during the night, or catch a gorgeous sunset in the evening, you will get swept away by the natural beauty and historical sights of Washington, DC.
Hop aboard and get ready to enjoy:
- A 2 hour cruise
- Your own reserved socially distanced table/section for up to six people on our top deck
- Open bar with your own server including top shelf liquor, beer, wine, seltzers, bottled water, sodas, & juices
- Your choice of a pre-packaged snack platter for the table
- Breathtaking DC panoramic cityscape
- A safe experience while adhering to CDC guidelines. Please click the Health and Safety tab above for more details.
- Note: there will be no cash or credit card transactions during the cruise. The option to tip servers will be offered via cash (exact change only) or Venmo
Due to current COVID-19 guidelines, please read the following:
- Guests will NOT be able to enter the main cabin except to use the restrooms. There are three restrooms in the vessel and no more than three guests will be allowed in the cabin at one time.
- Guests are requested to wear masks / face coverings while boarding, disembarking, and walking to and from the restroom. Guests are not required to wear a mask while they are seated at their table eating and drinking.
- Boomerang employees will be wearing masks / face coverings.
- A food menu will be provided featuring three prepared snack platters and each table will choose one of the three options.
- There will be numerous hand sanitizing stations throughout the vessel, along with soap & water in all three restrooms.
- There will be no financial transactions during the cruise. Tipping your server is welcomed and can be done via cash (exact change only), Venmo, or Paypal.
- Current CDC guidelines encourage no gatherings over 10 people. As a result, all guests must remain seated in their designated sections. Tables are limited to six people and there will be five tables available for sale per cruise.
- Prerecorded music will be played through our speakers via iPod. Live entertainment or the use of a DJ is currently prohibited.