Enjoy a 21+ cruise aboard the Boomerang Party Yacht which includes premium open bar, water, sodas, pre-packaged snacks, fun music, and amazing DC views.
Private Boomerang Boat Charter
Reserve a private charter aboard a Boomerang Boat!
Our charters are perfect for any private party occasion. Whether you are planning a work party or corporate team-building event, family or college reunion, field trip or camp adventure, or you just want the perfect birthday celebration or client appreciation idea, you can’t go wrong with the Boomerang Fleet.
To reserve a private charter or make inquiries, please reach out to us via email at [email protected]. You can expect to receive a detailed response within 24hrs to support you in your planning. In the event you don’t receive an email response within 24hrs, please be sure to check your spam folder. Once we have connected through email, we are happy to hop on a phone call to further discuss any questions that you may have.
When you send your initial email, it is very helpful if you could share the following information:
- Which date & two-hour time frame you would prefer to join us.
- About how many people you will have on board.
- Your occasion
- If you would like one of the Party Yachts or the Pirate Ship
- Any questions that you may have. (Please read our fact sheet below for lots of charter FAQ!)
All three Boomerang vessels are fully equipped with large bars, bathrooms, large top decks, indoor main cabins, dance floors, seating, catering space, and room to lounge.
The Boomerang Charter Fact Sheet:
- BOARDING LOCATION: Our cruises exclusively depart from and return to the Georgetown Waterfront. This picturesque location is nestled in front of an array of iconic waterfront bars & restaurants, including Nick’s Riverside Grill, Tony & Joe’s, Sequoia’s, Fiola Mare, Farmers & Fishers, and Guapo’s. The closest street address is 3100 K St NW, but you will be meeting our vessel in front of Nick’s Riverside Grill. Please note that the Georgetown dock is a shared space, and commercial boats are limited to a 15-minute stay. To ensure a smooth departure, it’s crucial that all guests arrive on time. Regrettably, we are unable to delay the boat’s departure for late arrivals.
- CATERING/FOOD: For private charters, clients have the flexibility to collaborate with any external catering company, as our vessel does not feature a galley or kitchen facility. If needed, we are more than happy to recommend our preferred caterer. Food should be pre-prepared and can be kept hot using Sterno if the caterer prefers this method. Additionally, guests are welcome to bring their own food platters, pizzas, or snacks without the need for an external caterer. Your culinary options are open to your preferences, budget, and convenience.
- BEVERAGE OPTIONS: When booking a private charter, our inclusive pricing covers a premium open bar featuring a selection of unique cocktails, seltzers, beer, wines, sodas, juices, and water. If preferred, we can keep our bar closed, offering only water. Alternatively, you have the option for a ‘soda, juice, & water only’ open bar experience. Kindly note that outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted on board.
- MUSIC: We often recommend charter guests hire a professional DJ for their cruise, since this is typically the most fun. The DJ would bring their own console and RCA cord and play music through our sound system. We are happy to suggest our preferred DJs who have the advantage of being familiar with our boarding location, crew, and audio set up. Guests also have the option to make their own custom playlist using Spotify, which can be played throughout the vessel via Bluetooth.
- OUR FLEET: Boomerang offers a selection of three remarkable vessels for you to choose from. In the event that your preferred vessel or date is fully booked, we encourage you to explore the availability of our other Boomerang vessels or consider an alternative date or departure time to ensure you can embark on your desired cruise experience. Your adventure with us is just a choice away!
- PAST CLIENTS have included: Deloitte, NASA, Monumental Sports, World Bank, Ernst & Young, Accenture, Microsoft, Carasoft, Google, Amazon, Nestle, the Embassy of India, Congressional staffers, Inova Children’s Hospital, Dominion Fertility, Georgetown University, GW University, Howard University, Dartmouth Alumni, Standford Alumni, Clemson Alumni, Harvard Law Alumni, Notre Dame Alumni, University of Maryland Alumni, Meridian Group, EAB, Capitol One, CGI Federal, AOL, Whole Foods, Moby Dick corporate, the Redskinettes, Ciroc, Captain Morgan, Right Proper Brewing Company, Joel Gott Wines, & the Corporate Executive Board. Just to name a few!
If you’re interested in hosting a large party on board without reserving the entire boat, simply have everyone in your group sign up individually for one of our regularly scheduled cruises on our Party Yachts or Pirate Ship.
Here’s the best way to go about it:
- Begin by selecting your preferred cruise date, time, and boat by clicking ‘Book Now’ and looking at our calendar.
- Send a message to your friends, and feel free to use information from our website or ticketing page. Be sure to include a link to our website and specify the exact date and time of your chosen cruise.
- If you’d like to confirm the availability of tickets for your preferred cruise, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via [email protected].
- Should you have concerns about a particular cruise selling out, you also have the option to purchase all the tickets for your group and have your friends reimburse you at a later date. This way, you can secure your spots and ensure that everyone can partake in the fun without any concerns about availability.
This approach allows you and your friends to enjoy a fantastic party atmosphere with the added bonus of mingling with other cruise-goers for a lively and memorable experience.