As the sun sets over the Potomac River, let the pillaging and looting begin! Enjoy an adults-only pirate cruise with a cash bar and DC views.
Private Boat Charters in Washington, DC
Perfect for Birthdays, Work Parties, Engagement Parties, Graduation Parties, & Corporate Team Building!
Planning a special group event or a private party? We’ve got you covered for all your private party needs aboard our 80 passenger double-decker Party Boat, our 125 passengers double-decker Party Yacht, or our 84 passenger double-decker Pirate Ship!
Our charters are perfect for any private party occasion. Whether you are planning a seasonal work party or corporate team-building event, family or college reunion, or you just want the perfect birthday celebration or client appreciation idea, you can’t go wrong with the Boomerang Fleet.
All three Boomerang vessels are fully equipped with large bars, bathrooms, large top decks, indoor main cabins, dance floors, seating, catering space, and room to lounge.
Whatever your group size or preferences may be, please read some fun facts below. If your questions are still unanswered, please contact us so we can help!
The Boomerang Charter Fact Sheet:
- RESERVATIONS: To secure a charter, we will need a signed contract from you, as well as a 50% non-refundable deposit via credit card. The remaining balance would be due five days prior to your event.
- BOARDING: Our cruises board and disembark ONLY from the Georgetown Waterfront (3100 K St NW). Commercial boats are only allowed to stay at the Georgetown dock for 15 minutes at a time because it is a shared space. You must arrive on time, as we would not be able to hold the boat for late guests due to these strict docking policies.
- FOOD: When chartering the vessel privately, clients are welcome to work with any outside catering company as we do not have a galley/kitchen. Food should come prepared and can be kept hot with Sterno. Guests can also bring their own food platters, pizzas, or snacks without using a caterer.
- DRINKS: When privately chartering, options include a cash bar where guests pay as they go with cash or credit, open bar packages (not available on Saturdays), pre-purchased $8 drink tickets, or one master tab. Our drinks are priced at: $2 sodas & juices, $5 beer, $7 rail / wine, $9 top shelf, $25 champagne bottles.
- MUSIC: A Boomerang DJ can be added to any cruise for $50 per hour & this is highly recommended as it’s the most fun. Alternatively, we can play our Boomerang Ipod for free, or you can bring your own. Lastly, guests can bring their own DJ who would plug into our sound system, connected via RCA cord, & they would bring their own equipment.
- VESSELS: If your first choice vessel or date is sold out, please consider a different vessel in our fleet of three, or a different date or time.
- PAST CLIENTS have included: Microsoft, the Redskinettes, Ciroc, Captain Morgan, Deloitte, NASA, Ernst & Young, Accenture, Georgetown University, GW University, Howard University, Dartmouth Alumni, Clemson Alumni, AOL, & the Corporate Executive Board.. Just to name a few!
If you would like to book a charter on a Boomerang vessel:
- Which date & two-hour time frame you would prefer to join us.
- About how many people you will have on board.
- Your occasion & any questions that you may have.
Option 1) The 80 Passenger Boomerang Party Boat:
- Friday Sunset Cruise 6:30pm-8:30pm: $1600 Charter fee
- Friday Night Cruise 8:30pm-11:15pm: $1800 Charter fee
- Saturday Day Cruise 2:30pm-4:30pm $1600 Charter fee
- Saturday Day Cruise 4:30pm-6:30pm: $1600 Charter fee
- Saturday Sunset Cruise 6:30pm-8:30pm: $2000 Charter fee
- Saturday Night Cruise 8:30pm-11:15pm: $2800 Charter fee
- All other cruise times are $800 an hour
NEW PHOTOS SOON!
Option 2) The 125 Passenger Boomerang Party Yacht:
- Friday Happy Hour Cruise 5:00pm-7:30pm: $1600 Charter fee
- Saturday Early Bird Cruise 1pm-3:30pm: $1600 Charter fee
- All other cruise times Sundays through Thursdays are $800 an hour
- Charters are not available on this vessel on Friday & Saturday nights April-October due to our ticketed cruises. (Please check out our 80 passenger Party Boat above for Friday & Saturday night charters)
Option 3) The 84 Passenger Boomerang Pirate Ship:
- Family Fun Treasure Hunt Cruise (including pirate show): $1000 for 90 minutes (11am-12:30am on Saturdays, or 12:00pm-1:30pm on Sundays)
- Friday Sunset Cruise 6:45pm-8:45pm: $1600
- Friday Night Cruise 8:45pm-11pm: $1800
- Saturday Early Bird Cruise: 2:45pm-4:45pm: $1000 Charter fee
- Saturday Day Cruise: 4:45pm-6:45pm: $1000 Charter fee
- All other cruise times are $800 an hour
- Charters are not available on this vessel on Saturday nights due to our ticketed cruises. (Please check out our 80 passenger Party Boat above for Saturday night charters)
- Please visit our Pirate Ship website for additional information.
If you would like to have a party on board, without chartering the whole boat:
Many guests inquire about having a private party on a Boomerang Boat, only to find out that it is just as fun & often more cost-effective to have everyone sign up individually for a regularly scheduled cruise on our Party Yacht or Pirate Ship.
Here is the best way to accomplish this:
- Choose your cruise date/time/boat by visiting our calendar of events.
- Send out a message to your friends (many people copy & paste right from our website or ticketing page) including a link to our calendar of events and the date & time of your cruise.
- You are welcome to send us an email if you would like to find out the number of tickets remaining for your particular cruise.
- Optional: If you have a group of ten or more, you can purchase everyone’s tickets all at once (in bulk) by contacting [email protected] This will save you 20% per ticket and the online ticket fee.