As the sun sets over the Potomac River, let the pillaging and looting begin! Enjoy a 21+ pirate cruise with top shelf open bar, snacks, fun music, and amazing DC views.
Private Party Boat Charters in Washington, DC
Private Boat Charters in Washington, DC
Perfect for Birthdays, Work Parties, Engagement Parties, Graduation Parties, & Corporate Team Building!
To reserve or inquire about a private charter, please email us at [email protected] & let us know the following information:
- Which date & two-hour time frame you would prefer to join us.
- About how many people you will have on board.
- Your occasion
- If you would like the Party Yacht or the Pirate Ship
- Any questions that you may have.
Our charters are perfect for any private party occasion. Whether you are planning a seasonal work party or corporate team-building event, family or college reunion, or you just want the perfect birthday celebration or client appreciation idea, you can’t go wrong with the Boomerang Fleet.
All Boomerang vessels are fully equipped with large bars, bathrooms, large top decks, indoor main cabins, dance floors, seating, catering space, and room to lounge.
Whatever your group size or preferences may be, please read some fun facts below. If your questions are still unanswered, please contact us so we can help!
The Boomerang Charter Fact Sheet:
- BOARDING: Our cruises board and disembark ONLY from the Georgetown Waterfront (3100 K St NW). Commercial boats are only allowed to stay at the Georgetown dock for 15 minutes at a time because it is a shared space. You must arrive on time, as we would not be able to hold the boat for late guests due to these strict docking policies.
- FOOD: When chartering the vessel privately, clients are welcome to work with any outside catering company as we do not have a galley/kitchen. Food should come prepared and can be kept hot with Sterno. Guests can also bring their own food platters, pizzas, or snacks without using a caterer.
- DRINKS: When privately chartering, our prices include top shelf open bar. We also have the option to keep our bar closed, and offer only filtered water instead. You are welcome to bring non-alcoholic beverages with you, but no outside alcohol is allowed on board.
- MUSIC: A Boomerang DJ can be added to any cruise for $50 per hour & this is highly recommended as it’s the most fun. Alternatively, we can play our Boomerang Ipod for free, or you can bring your own. Lastly, guests can bring their own DJ who would plug into our sound system, connected via RCA cord, & they would bring their own equipment.
- VESSELS: If your first choice vessel or date is sold out, please consider a different Boomerang vessel, or a different date or time.
- PAST CLIENTS have included: Microsoft, the Redskinettes, Ciroc, Captain Morgan, Deloitte, NASA, Ernst & Young, Accenture, Georgetown University, GW University, Howard University, Dartmouth Alumni, Clemson Alumni, AOL, Whole Foods, Moby Dick corporate, Right Proper Brewing Company, Joel Gott Wines, & the Corporate Executive Board. Just to name a few!
If you would like to have a party on board, without chartering the whole boat:
Many guests inquire about having a private party on a Boomerang Boat, only to find out that it is just as fun & often more cost-effective to have everyone sign up individually for a regularly scheduled cruise on our Party Yacht or Pirate Ship.
Here is the best way to accomplish this:
- Choose your cruise date/time/boat by visiting our calendar of events.
- Send out a message to your friends (many people copy & paste right from our website or ticketing page) including a link to our calendar of events and the date & time of your cruise.
- You are welcome to send us an email if you would like to find out the number of tickets remaining for your particular cruise.